AHC Union City has a long tradition of providing exceptional person-centered care in a home-like environment. We provide short-term rehabilitation and long-term care for individuals who can't be cared for at home, but want to be near family and friends. Our nursing home is right here in Savannah. Here are some of the features of our long-term care community:
- Individual Care Plans
- Onsite Physical Therapy Provided by the Experts at Rehab America
- Private Rooms in Physical Therapy Hall
- Beds to Comfortably Support up to 750 lbs.
- Healthy, Nutritious Meals Designed by a Certified Dietician
- Fun Activities and Special Programs, Including Music and Pet Therapy
AHC Union City has achieved the Gold Seal of Approval from the Joint Commission for meeting the highest national standards for safety and quality of care, and demonstrating our commitment to continuous improvement.
Our nurses' commitment to providing quality care is at the heart of everything we do. Their compassion for caring is shining through in these brief testimonials. Click to play the video.